This specification targets the low to top-end power, with power delivery that every big V8 should have including great power in higher RPMs. The G350VD Red Wheel turbo has a higher flow high-efficiency compressor wheel, a 30% larger high flow turbine wheel, upgraded thrust bearings, 30% stronger main shaft, higher flow VNT system and a marine-grade stainless vacuum boost controller replacing the aluminized mild steel actuator that is quickly deteriorated by salt that causes premature failures. Its design boost is 28psi and can be operated efficiently to 32psi.
Standard the VDJ 70 series produces 430nm of engine torque and 90-120rwkw. With a G350VD Red Wheel turbo combined with our custom programmed electronic control module/chip, you can expect around 850nm of engine torque and 190wkw to 215rwkw. Installations with a large intercooler, 3” exhaust, GTurbo Powerpipe feed pipe, and upgraded injectors have yielded results as high as 260rwkw (typical 240wkW) and torque over 1100nm at the crankshaft. An upgraded clutch is mandatory.
Common supporting modifications include; exhaust upgrade, lift pump, upgraded air filter and induction plumbing, replacement turbo feed pipe (GTurbo Power Pipe), Stage 1 or 2 high flow injectors. Call us to discuss what is the best items to upgrade to deliver you the best result for your dollar.
– 1 Year Warranty on all products.
– Turbos are to be supplied on an exchange basis. Additional costs are required for tuning and installation.
– Gasket Kit Provided
Installation instructions available here: 1VD-GTurbo-Install-Guide
The price includes a $900 REFUNDABLE Core Charge. This will be returned when we receive your exchange set back. Please package them and include your invoice or order number on the item itself so we can link them to your purchase.
- Customers have 4 weeks to return old cores from date of sale or may not be eligible to receive the core deposit refund.
- Cores must be returned as removed from the engine, assembled and a complete core unit free studs, oil lines, cooling lines, blanking plates, gaskets and intake pipes.
- A return sticker will be included with all core returns shipped. We recommend you re-use the packaging from the new product to minimise potential damage.
- You will be contacted regarding any discrepancy and given 5 days to respond.
- Refund Process:
We implement a 24-48-hour turnaround time on all approved deposits to be released as a refund when we receive your core. Note: Fund clearance times vary depending on which institute you bank with.