This turbo manifold is built specifically to suit the following vehicles,
Toyota Hilux LN167 / LN106 / LN111 / LN130 – Years 1989-2004. It will not suit the early style 2L (alloy rocker cover) unless you modify the flange to suit by cutting the top row of bolt holes out.
These manifolds are a custom product developed in house to suit three popular turbo flange options on 2L (LATE 2L ONLY), 3L & 5L engines.
- SUBARU / MITSUBISHI TD04L-13/15/19T
- HOLSET HE200WG 4CM / HE221WG 5CM
- TOYOTA CT20 (Toyota Hilux Surf turbo)
There are a number of advantages to running this manifold, including:
- – Australian Designed & Made locally in Brisbane by highly experienced tradesman & fabricators.
- – Designed for quick spool – this short runner style of manifold has been developed to produce minimal delay in driving those exhaust gases into the turbine housing of the turbocharger.
- – Reduced weight in construction over common cast style manifold commonly seen in the market.
- – Multi-fit style flange giving you the freedom to experiment, change or plan your build for later upgrades in mind without having to change the manifold.
- – High mount design to allow easy access to your turbo as well as looking great in the engine bay and kept away from mud & water offroad.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact our workshop on (07) 2103 1141.
- NOTES: This is not a bolt-on swap for a factory LN130 CT20 setup. This is a custom made manifold to suit aftermarket application.
- It is highly recommended that a 10″ flex joint is added to any dump pipe made for this manifold and a bracket is added from the dump pipe to the gearbox bell housing. Failing to do so will void any warranty claim against the manifold. This is due to the “Rattley” nature of these engines and is to prevent any unnecessary load on the back of the manifold
Fitting instructions for this manifold can be found here – https://hdautomotive.com.au/fitting-instructions-high-mount-turbo-manifold/