SUIT LN167 / LN106 / LN111 / LN130 Toyota Hilux Years 1989-2004.
These manifolds are a custom product developed in house to suit three popular turbo flange options on 2L, 3L & 5L engines.
SUBARU / MITSUBISHI TD04L-13T – (See other listings)
- This turbocharger option is our personal favourite. It provides a major improvement with all-round in performance, economy and drive-ability without working the engine unnecessarily hard.
ANY T2 TURBO FLANGE TURBO WILL FIT
TOYOTA CT20 (Toyota Hilux Surf turbo)
- This turbocharger option is on the budget end of the scale with second-hand units readily available on the used private market. This turbo will certainly get you moving but in stock form, they have been known to be unreliable in design and are often edging on 30 years old for a used one if they have not been rebuilt. If you choose this option as your choice of a turbocharger, we highly recommend having it rebuilt with upgraded internal components.
There are a number of advantages to running this manifold, including:
- – Australian Designed & Made locally in Brisbane!
- – Designed for quick spool and heat retention in the manifold.
- – Lightweight construction over common cast style manifold.
- – Multi-fit style flange giving you the freedom to experiment, change or plan your build for later upgrades in mind without having to change the manifold!
- – High mount design to allow easy access to your turbo.
For fitment of a turbocharger to the manifold, we recommend fitting studs to the pre-drilled holes on the outlet flange as this will ensure fitment is correct. The holes are drilled to 6.8MM allowing for an 8mm coarse pitch thread to be tapped into it.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact our workshop on (07) 2103 1141 !
- NOTES: This is not a bolt-on swap for a factory LN130 CT20 setup. This is a custom made manifold to suit aftermarket application.
- It is highly recommended that a 10″ flex joint is added to any dump pipe made for this manifold and a bracket is added from the dump pipe to the gearbox bell housing. Failing to do so will void any warranty claim against the manifold. This is due to the “Rattley” nature of these engines and is to prevent any unnecessary load on the back of the manifold
Fitting instructions for this manifold can be found here – https://hdautomotive.com.au/fitting-instructions-high-mount-turbo-manifold/