This specification targets solid bottom and mid-power, with the grunt that every big V8 should have. The BADBOY has higher flow, high-efficiency compressor wheel, custom turbine, custom VNT system and custom bearings for high boost. Its design boost is 28psi and can be operated efficiently to 33psi.
Standard the VDJ 200 series produces 640nm of engine torque and 155wkw. With a BADBOY turbo combined with our custom tune, you can expect around 900nm of engine torque and 260rwkw. Installations with a large intercooler, 3” exhaust and upgraded injectors have yielded results as high as 290rwkw (typical 240wkW) and torque over 1000nm at the crankshaft. An upgraded clutch is mandatory.
Exhaust upgrade, upgraded air filter, and induction plumbing, high flow injectors. Call us to discuss what is the best items to upgrade to deliver you the best result for your dollar.
– 1 Year Warranty on all products.
– Turbos are to be supplied on an exchange basis. Additional costs are required for tuning and installation.
|Toyota 1VD FTTV||Design Boost||Operating Range||Low Torque (Nm)||High Torque (Nm)||Low Power (kW)||High Power (kW)|
When you add to the cart an automatic $1000 REFUNDABLE Core Charge is added. This will be returned when we receive your exchange set back. Please package them and include your invoice or order number on the item itself so we can link them to your purchase.
- Customers have 4 weeks to return old cores from the date of sale or may not be eligible to receive the core deposit refund.
- Cores must be returned as removed from the engine, assembled and a complete core unit free studs, oil lines, cooling lines, blanking plates, gaskets and intake pipes.
- A return sticker will be included with all core returns shipped. We recommend you re-use the packaging from the new product to minimise potential damage.
- You will be contacted regarding any discrepancy and given 5 days to respond.
- Refund Process:
We implement a 24-48-hour turnaround time on all approved deposits to be released as a refund when we receive your core. Note: Fund clearance times vary depending on which institute you bank with.