Elite 750 Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness Kit
Haltech Elite 750 and Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harnesss Kit to suit 1995-1997 FZJ80 series with the 1FZ-FE Engine
Only compatible with manual transmission, supports sub tank transfer system.
The Kit Includes:
Elite 750 ECU
Plug’n’PLay adaptor harness
M14x1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins
Auxiliary I/O 16 pin TYCO plug and pins
ECU OVERVIEWWaterproof USB cap
USB programming cable
USB software key
Spare ignition outputs can be used (via custom wiring) to convert from distributor to direct fire ignition system (6 individual coils).
E750 ECU does NOT support the factory idle speed stepper motor control. Please use an E2000/2500 ECU if this function is required.
- simple Haltech Plug’n’Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug’n’Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use