SS88HPR (Replaces Factory Toyota Snorkel)
This is to suit Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series from 2008 up to 9/2015.
If your 200 Series is a late 2015 model and newer than you will want to check out our Safari ARMAX SS89HP
Safari Armax 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 Snorkel Features
· Up to 50% increased airflow for your 200 Series Land Cruiser engine
· Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised airflow, low restriction grill
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
· Development in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
· Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime warranty
The SS88HP Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser 4×4 is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Toyota Land Cruiser engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4×4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
Fitting Instructions are available here: